Kindergarten to Grade 8 – Continue To Learn While Others Forget!
Dates: July 29-August 23, 2024 (4 Weeks)
HeadStart Summer School will:
REVIEW present grade curriculum
STRENGTHEN proficiency into mastery
BUILD academic confidence
ACCELERATE learning of next grade concepts
Who Should Attend?
The HeadStart Summer School Program is designed for students entering kindergarten to grade 9 who:
- want an educational advantage over other students in their grade
- benefit from a private school education without a full year’s tuition
- need an academic head start to the coming school year
- would like to learn more at HeadStart than at camps or daycare during the summer
- require structure; eliminating summer boredom and unstructured downtime
- need a teacher directed, small class learning environment
- would like their academic skills to stay sharp over the summer
- want to hit the ground running in September, eliminating time getting into schools routines
- require help with difficult academic jumps; such as entering grades 4, 7 or 9
- need to be prepared to face the challenges of earning credits at the high school Academic or Applied levels
- benefit from extra help with reading, writing, spelling, phonics, and/or arithmetic and mathematics
- need a good dose of academic self confidence!
Our instructional day is 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday. After school supervision is available till 5:30 each day for an additional charge. Students will receive Ontario curriculum instruction appropriate to individual academic performance levels. Students are grouped according to performance levels, not by grade level. Homework will be given daily. Tests will be given weekly and report cards will be issued on the last day of class.
Note: Class sizes are very small. Early registration is recommended.
Enter your information below to register